Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OVEN BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE

If you've never been to the Taste of Home website I highly recommend it. They have some amazing recipes. They also have Bulletin Boards where you can meet fellow cooks and / or post recipes. This is one of the recipes from the BB there. Hope you like it.

As always, I would really love to hear from anybody that tries one of the recipes from my blog! Please let me know what you think!
Thanks,
MissMouse



Oven Baked Uncooked Macaroni and Cheese

Posted by: Omatje_Calif
Posted on: 4/28/2007 11:14:42 AM#T821419

OVEN BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE

Melt 3 TBsp. margarine in a 2 quart baking dish (I used pyrex dish)
Add 2 1/2 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni (mix together)
Add 1/2 tsp. salt, pepper to taste
3 cups shredded cheese..toss lightly together
Pour in 1 quart of milk DO NOT STIR...DO NOT COVER

Bake at 350 degree for 1 hour. I have been making this for a couple of years and was scared it would bake over the baking dish, so I put a cookie sheet under it in the oven, but it never went over the top.

Enjoy Susan

No comments: