Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well, I'm VERY late with this entry!!
I got another email from MyBlogSpark back in December. They gave me the recipes for 3 different appetizers:

Crescent Bacon-Cheese Tartlets
Crescent Wrapped Brie
Crescent Holiday Tree

I made all three of these appetizers this holiday season and LOVED them!

My favorite was the Brie. It's super simple and so delicious!! We served it with slices of green apple. I'll definitely do that one again. I always that that wrapped Brie would be complicated... Not this version!! I made it for Chirstmas and then again at New Years!

The tartlets were also very good. I love to have easy appetizers available. Just scoop in some cheese, bacon, green onion, and egg. Very good!!

The Holiday Tree was the most 'difficult' of the three. It wasn't really that it was hard, it just involved a lot more cutting than the other two. It was worth it! I can see where you can make this in a variety of different ways, too.

I hope that you'll try these wonderful recipes and love them as much as we did!

Product, information, prize pack, and giveaway have all been provided by Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark

No comments: