Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This recipe was also found on the forums. I thought it looked pretty good. We like spicy things, so I think the kids will like this one, too.

As always, I would really love to hear from anybody that tries one of the recipes from my blog! Please let me know what you think!
Thanks,
MissMouse


Buffalo Chicken Dip

12 oz. cooked chicken, shredded
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Frito Scoops

Mix together chicken and hot sauce. Let set for 30 minutes. Meanwhile beat cream cheese and ranch dressing. Fold in shredded chicken. Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve hot with Frito Scoops.

No comments: