Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Worlds Simplest Cobbler Recipe

I also found this recipe on Hobby Farms, in some kind of forum. It was submitted by a reader. It looks like it could be very good, and definitely simple. I think I might have to give it a try this winter!!

As always, I would really love to hear from anybody that tries one of the recipes from my blog! Please let me know what you think!
Thanks,
MissMouse


Worlds Simplest Cobbler Recipe

Ingredients
16 oz fruit pie filling (or 1 can filling or 1 can sweetened fruit)
1 box yellow or white cake mix
1 12 oz can lemon lime soda
Margarine or butter.

In a 2 qt covered casserole dish. Dot bottom with margarine or butter, several pats will do. Pour in fruit filling. Pour in cake mix. Gently level cake mix, doesn't have to be perfect. From a height of 2 to 3 feet, slowly pour soda into cake mix evenly (all over the mix, not in one spot).

The Cake mix is supposed to foam, no worries.

Place in preheated 350 degree oven, bake for about 40 min or until top is golden. Enjoy.

Great with ice cream or whipped topping.

No comments: