Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey Reuben With Thousand Island Coleslaw

With Thanksgiving only a few days away this recipe caught my eye. I'm always looking for new ways to use up the leftover Turkey. This looks so delicious that I just had to share! I got off one of the forums on the TOH website.

As always, I would really love to hear from anybody that tries one of the recipes from my blog! Please let me know what you think! 
Thanks, 
MissMouse

Turkey Reuben With Thousand Island Coleslaw

Ingredients
1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 cups coleslaw mix
8 slices rye bread
8 slices Swiss cheese
1 lb. sliced cooked turkey

Instructions 

Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, pickle, ketchup, vinegar and mustard with wire whisk in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Stir in coleslaw mix; set aside.

Top 4 bread slices with cheese, turkey, coleslaw mixture, then remaining bread slice. Evenly spread outside of sandwiches with remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise. Cook sandwiches, in batches, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, 8 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments: