Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Santa Fe Enchilada Bake

We had leftover chili (Beef and Bean Chili) for dinner tonight and as I was adding cheese to the top of my bowl I noticed this recipe on the back of the bag. It looks pretty good to me!!

As always, I would really love to hear from anybody that tries one of the recipes from my blog! Please let me know what you think! 
Thanks,
Miss Mouse


Santa Fe Enchilada Bake


Ingredients:

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 large onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
2 cups salsa
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen corn, thawed and drained
12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese

Directions:

Heat oven to 400° F.

Cook and stir chicken, onion, and bell peppers in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in salsa and corn.

Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of 1/2 each chicken mixture, sour cream, and cheese. Repeat layers; cover with foil.

Bake 40 minutes or until heated through, removing foil after 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.

www.kraftfoods.com

No comments: